JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Sweet

5070144650957160046により Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

I hope it is really healthy. My son didn't like drinking it in water so I give it with spoon

It's ok

Reviewer2317234により Oct 28, 2012 に掲載

I don't know much about Black Elder Berry. But my boy sick every month and I'm starting to find some product make him immunize from cold. One month after took this product. He been fine not much cold . I can't tell from this thing because he's on medicine Puff one from the doctor and This month is summer. May be next season, I will renew rating this products for reviews. Anyway,I ordered for second time total almost 5 bottles. I do hope it will working on my boy . Just hope

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

organic-down-underにより Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

Have oly been using for a week so can't say if it works or it but I gve it to my daughter straight off the spoon, she screws her face up a little but it's palatable! hoping it will lost immune system and help get rid of her chest infection and prevent her from picking up as many colds and vuruses at kinder. I've read great reports about elderberry so I shall see how it goes!

Normal

astukssにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

Some kind of special effect was not, but I think it is really useful in order to strengthen the body, and repeat for sure.

great

Reviewer2761270により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

great taste and think helps the immune of my kids

Good stuff

Reviewer1944880により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

My son still prrefers the taste of the "Flora" product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2954788により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract, Kids Formula

Reviewer2739961により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

My 3.5yr old daughter loves taking this, & when she does i will also have my adults' formula. The echyneasia helps to boost her immunity and keeps the flu bug at bay!

nice product

Reviewer1137242により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

satisfied with the product

Blong

Reviewer3034782により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

This is perfect for the little ones. Will keep them or get them well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13