JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

amazing natural remedy from mother nature

Reviewer3230541により Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

great for your immune system as well as to lower your colesterol level

highly recommended

Reviewer1198546により Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

I've been using Reishi mushroom to boost my immune system, and the results speak for themselves. I haven't been sick in more than a year since I've been using it. If you want to be healthy naturally, I recommend this.

ganoderma

Hungarianにより Nov 01, 2013 に掲載

good price / value

Calm energy

francesjoanにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

I take this in the morning and notice more energy. I use a sleeping pill most nights and have that sluggish feeling the next morning. This helps to make my mornings better.

Reishi

Reviewer1063189により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

I originally bought this product for immune support but found that it also helps with anxiety.

From UK

Reviewer3170844により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

For me perfect!!!!!!!!my body love

Good for respiratory support

huck03により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

I have asthma. I take two a day, along with Holy Basil, for respiratory support. While the Holy Basil is what gives me the most relief, I do notice a difference in ease of breathing when NOT taking the reishi as well. I've also noticed increased immunity. However, I've noticed NO difference in mood or cholesterol levels (other areas in which reishi is supposed to improve) in the many months I've been using this product. Still, it's worth using for what it does do!

Reishi mushroom extract

Reviewer1157763により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

I take Reishi mushroom extract to boost my immune system.

reishi mushrooms

Reviewer2952158により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

experienced cramps and gas when on full dosage

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reviewer3285264により Jul 21, 2009 に掲載

This product is the best in the business...I didnt get the buzz though I get when I take reishi mushroom from other products...Reishi gives you a mellow energy, that really helps with stress!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11