iHerbは初めての方?

Customer Reviews

Nature's Answer, Reishi, 1000 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

¥1,192
¥1,835
¥ 1192.27
Savings of: ¥643 (35% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 34 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 29 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

It works!!!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on Feb 08, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

فطر الريشى .. ملك الاعشاب .. و اكسير الشباب

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 23, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام فطر الريشى لكل من يبحث عن مكمل غذائى لكل الجسم .. فطر الريشى معروف لدى الصينيين من أكثر من 2000 عام و يسمى ب "اكسير الشباب" أو "ملك الأعشاب" نظرا لفوائده الكثيرة ... فطر الريشى يحسن جميع وظائف الجسم بلا استثناء ..... يجب استخدامه بحرص مع المرضى الذين يتناولون أدوية تزيد سيولة الدم لان فطر الريشى له خواص مضادة لتجلط الدم ... هذا المنتج من هذه الشركة ليس الافضل على الاطلاق و لكن السعر بالنسبة لفطر الريشى منافس و جيد جدا لمن يبحث عن مكمل غذائى بسعر مناسب ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

better than expected

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jun 14, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this just to try a new reishi supplement and was surprised how noticeable the effects were in such a short period of time. Don't be put off by the price, it being cheap doesn't mean it is not good.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Wanda/NJ

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2859327 on Jan 27, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Great price, in only 1 week I feel the difference. Since is natural its even better.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Items 1-5 of 29 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb®は、iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewardsの登録商標です。 それに伴うロゴもiHerb, Incの登録商標となります。


免責条項: iHerbに書かれている文章、もしくはiHerbで売られている商品は食品医薬品局(厚生省)で評価はされていません。病気を診断したり、治療したり、治したり、防いだり出来るという保証はありません もっと読む »

Eco Friendly Initiatives