JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It really works!

Reviewer2444118により Dec 29, 2015 に掲載

I'm allergic to cats, and I have eight of them at home. This preparation helped me remove the unpleasant symptoms and that I only take one tablet a day. I'm sure I'll order again. Thank you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Looks like its not extracted

5405314620422378909により Dec 22, 2015 に掲載

I usually love reishi. And i feel amazing when i take reishi. It really helps with my asthma. With this product the effects are not very big. Maby i can feel a little something..... Maby im just imagining. I think the problem is that this product has not been extracted. I recommend four sigma foods, and dragon herbs products. And take allways on the empty stomac with some hot tea.

Yet another one of many

5150795020290521197により Dec 15, 2015 に掲載

We have been taking Reishi for a number of months now and do not find them to be any more beneficial than the locally sourced product that we had been taking previously. Possibly they are more suited to a younger age group.

Cheap but low benefit

5387788587363946406により Oct 19, 2015 に掲載

Benefitted from this initially, but then noticed hardly any effect except the more than occasional runny tummy. Did some in-depth research on Reishi: the mycelium is not traditionally used for therapeutic effects in Asian countries, but is really a Western concoction. Apparently it is mushroom spawn (white fluffy stuff) that is really easy to grow on rice (which is part of the ingredients) in polythene bags, not on wood. Also, apparently Reishi is meant to be extracted in order to be of benefit. This is just ground up mushroom mulch. The real effective Reishi costs 10X more. Reishi spore oil is the topmost quality available of this herb. That will hopefully be my next buy.

Great reishi

Reviewer1295793により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

I have taken all kinds of Reishi over the last 3 years, including red reishi, etc. Reishi in general improves my energy and mood, I won't go a day without it. This reishi is strong for the price and even though it is mycilia (known for cancer treatment) I have had some great results over the 3 or so months of taking this. I have almost eliminated my allergies - I was taking stronger and stronger meds for sinus issues and now I must say about 90% less. Now when I get a cold that used to linger a week or 2, I pop out of it (really it is like turning off a faucet) in 1-3 days. I also was exposed to our Texas fire ants twice this season and didn't even swell up. At all. I was aghast. It has to be the reishi. So it may take a while (I will only take 2 a day no matter which one), but it works. I have recommended reishi to others and they are equally happy (we all are!) for improved skin tone and mood. It also isn't a clean-your-closets energy, more a subtle one that you miss once you run out.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Search no more!

5155890126300345075により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

This is the best buy and the price is cheap! Helps my liver so much as i don't get tired easily! Will continue to take this product and this brand for life! Reishi aids the body system overall. Thanks i-herb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5378321367467416507により Dec 10, 2014 に掲載

exellent

Immune Function

Reviewer2508562により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

A functional medicine doc recommends these. Most are down in the office with some kind of bug, so I hope it keeps me safe!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great supplement for your daily health

sdbrockにより Sep 22, 2014 に掲載

I purchased 2 bottles of this, one for myself & husband and another one for my parents; I thought I would take this for a month and order few more bottles if it is effective. I am glad I chose this as it helps us to feel better & healthier daily and this does not cost fortune. There are 4 more bottles already sitting in my cart :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています