JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

It works!!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1290076により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

better than expected

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1247611により Jun 14, 2009 に掲載

I bought this just to try a new reishi supplement and was surprised how noticeable the effects were in such a short period of time. Don't be put off by the price, it being cheap doesn't mean it is not good.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Rosieeにより Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

Wanda/NJ

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2859327により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Great price, in only 1 week I feel the difference. Since is natural its even better.

Awesome Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2331879により Jul 20, 2009 に掲載

This brands is just as good if not better than others. GMP certified.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34