JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good for your teeth and tastes great.

healthybrattにより Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

The bottle is small, but it only takes just a dribble to do the job. I often just brush my teeth with water, rinse and then use a bit of this tasty mouthwash. It does the trick!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2633216により Jul 11, 2011 に掲載

taste is good, freshens well. liked it.

Best - ever mouthwash!

Reviewer1373052により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

Again, this is worth spending a little more for a very healthy mouthwash.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2377988により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

you

Love it !

Reviewer1938636により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this mouthwash. It's like that hot gum I use to chew but it's not as hot as I thought it was going to be from the reviews. I guess it depends on the person.

great powerful taste

Reviewer2855971により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

will buy this again - my teenage son loves it along with the toothpaste

Amazing !!!

Reviewer3333596により May 12, 2012 に掲載

This is an amazing product. Probably there is no match for it. It's 100% natural and has CoQ10 (really improves gum). It also tastes great. Even my 5year old nephew loved it. At the moment it's not available in Europe so I have it posted here by iHerb. Yes, it's that good. Thank you Nature's Answer. Thank you iHerb.

Best Mouthwash Ever Encountered

Reviewer2847019により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

This is the best mouthwash I have yet encountered. The ingredients are friendly and help my mouth feel great. This flavor is my preference, as cinnamon is my favorite.

periowash

Reviewer3336746により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

works great

I love this product!

Reviewer1866438により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

I think this is by far the best mouthwash I have ever tasted! The flavor is great and has such a good mouth cleaning feeling that lasts a long time. Better than drugstore products really.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 59