JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

5240635866157220934により Apr 28, 2016 に掲載

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

efficace

4965463117734606657により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

efficace

Burns & Ulcers

4658758440402681522により Jul 12, 2015 に掲載

I use the Periobrite mouth wash in Coolmint and decided to try the Cinnamint flavour despite some of the bad reviews. I only used this for a few days before noticing my whole tongue was inflamed and covered in ulcers and the top of my mouth is burnt and raw. Feels very uncomfortable. I am a person who loves cinnamon and have it daily. I could tolerate the strong sensation in my mouth but nothing prepared me for the aftermath. Not sure whether to try to dilute it with some water or use it once a week til its gone.. Sucks because i do love the flavor. Definitely would use the Coolmint only.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Going on my "purchase regularly" list

5708802748742399519により Oct 27, 2014 に掲載

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Tastes great and really freshens breath!

Lovely

4754453518526634383により Oct 16, 2014 に掲載

My all time favorite! Burns a little bit because of cinnamon,but does the job!

Not for me

Reviewer2710442により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

I have used the cool mint version of the product and was happy with it. However I wish I had read the reviews of this one. My mouth can't handle it at all. Severe burning sensation after short contact with the tongue and got several extremely painful ulcers as well as burnt surface on the tongue and top of the mouth lasting for days. Will have to throw away almost a full bottle.

Excellent and strong

5744818644961466028により May 16, 2014 に掲載

I really enjoyed this mouthwash, and you probably will too if you like cinnamon. The flavor is almost the same as cinnamon-flavored gum, and it's easily the strongest of the three varieties of this brand. Highly recommended!

Joanne, NY

Reviewer1965330により Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

I find it very-very strong the cinnamon burns my mouth and the excessive amount od glycerine makes it very sweet. I'm diluting it with water and I'm looking to buy something else on my my next order.

Fab

5606716277590260182により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

I love cinnamon flavor and I love this mouthwash. It tastes so good and I feel good about using it because it's natural. I don't know what the actual health benefits are of using a natural mouthwash versus something like Scope, but this stuff is great. I'll buy it again probably.

Great cinnamon taste!

5212024080692841462により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

I truly enjoy the cinnamon aftertaste and this helps to keep my mouth fresh for quite a few hours (if I don't eat immediately of course). Good to know that there's numerous beneficial ingredients for gum health, and I find that it does help my receding gums by reducing the possibility of it getting swollen.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57