JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4815898336737240671により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I bought this for my kid.

AllyAwにより Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Magnesium Glycinate

Reviewer1418039により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

This is a top of the line product - excellent results - very absorbing and does the job -- please do not discontinue - I am grateful that you now carry this product.

I like this one

Reviewer3049143により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

excellent

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1052411により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

Have been looking for this all over - hard to find in my area. Also finding supplements without stearates is difficult. Mg Gly is gentle to the stomach and the liquid form is very easy to take (unlike caps/tabs). Thanks, iherb, for stocking this! Update Sept. 2012: Rec'd a new bottle and there was three-quarters of an inch of solid, crystalline something in the bottom of the bottle. Tried to remix it into the liquid, using a stainless steel knife, but did not succeed. Do not know exactly what has fallen out of the solution, whether it's agave syrup or the actual magnesium.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17