JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not so sure if good for dry eyes

Reviewer2728133により 8 02, 2010 に掲載

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

Very unconvienent stuff

FEED-ME-MOREにより 5 22, 2013 に掲載

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

Loaded with Vitamins

Reviewer3285264により 9 21, 2009 に掲載

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Reviewer2287175により 9 14, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love this product - and this brand.

Reviewer2952150により 6 27, 2009 に掲載

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5