iHerbは初めての方?

Nature's Answer, Eyebright Herb, 90 Veggie Caps

¥696
¥1,071
¥ 695.84
Savings of: ¥375 (35% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Not so sure if good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Aug 02, 2010

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

Very unconvienent stuff

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Sep 14, 2009

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

Loaded with Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Sep 21, 2009

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I love this product - and this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2952150 on Jun 27, 2009

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.