JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Answer, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 1000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

¥2,184
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Reviewer3173319により Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Reviewer1976648により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

good product

Reviewer2878046により Nov 22, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Works

5138347109585906719により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

milkandhoneymommaにより Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

商品 6 - 10 の合計 10