JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Reviewer1976648により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

good product

Reviewer2878046により Nov 22, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Works

5138347109585906719により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

milkandhoneymommaにより Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

預防感冒

5511684054427821820により Sep 30, 2015 に掲載

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

Recommended

Reviewer2069581により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

My wife and I take this to help boost the immune system and it appears to work well. Recommended

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Reviewer2249353により Jan 06, 2010 に掲載

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

good quality

Reviewer1058619により Apr 08, 2010 に掲載

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

awsome

Reviewer1006196により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

best product in its category

It works!