JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good and natural

FEED-ME-MOREにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

My daddy has serious heart issues and such products like Hawthorn and Cayenne are very helpful to him. Only it is sad that tinctures so quickly go to an end and one must buy another so quickly. But as they are much better than capsules or tablets (because they go directly on your tongue roots/sensors and go directly to your organism), you have no choice just buy it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Unsure yet

Reviewer1096694により May 14, 2011 に掲載

I use this for a dog with heart issues. It's hard to tell how it's working, but it seems to be doing okay.

Huge disappointment

Reviewer1417983により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

After reading positive comments from another purchaser of CardiNutriv regarding how well it had lowered their blood pressure, imagine my shock when instead of lowering my BP, it caused it to rise! Obviously, this is a product that doesn`t have the desired effect for me!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cardio Nutriv works for me!

Reviewer1291681により May 31, 2009 に掲載

After under going so many side effects with so many hypertensive drugs. I decided to research all of the ingredients in Nature's Answer,CardioNutriv Extract,all of the information was positive,so I decided to give it a try. The product works and I have been using it for about10 months.about 5months ago I discover that IHerbs sells Cardio Nutriv cheaper and the volume I buys allows me to take advagnage of the free shipping! I'm happy to say,I no longer take prescription drugs for my High blood pressure. I feel so delighted that all of the side effects I was experiencing with the high blood pressure drugs is behind me now. I will also add that my doctor is not please with my decision to use Cardio Nutriv,but he will admit that it is good that my blood pressure reading has gone from 175/95 taking Altenolol to 128/83{as of this review date}taking Nature.s Answer CardioNutriv Extract.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4