JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

happy baby!

Reviewer2058569により Oct 29, 2006 に掲載

I have five children, going on six. Number two had terrible colic for what seemed like the first four years. My husband and I would have gone insane without bubble-b-gone! I gave the following four babies the same treatment whenever they had tummy trouble, or whenever I had eaten something I knew would disagree with their systems. This is my favorite baby pacifier along with colic tablets by Hylands.

Truely natures answer!

Reviewer1652744により May 09, 2009 に掲載

My daughter (1yr) had a hard time gaining weight do to lack of appetite. The doctors ran tons of lab test and didn't find a thing. Since using this, her appetite has increased significantly. She takes the drops voluntarily(they have a raisin flavor). I tried this because a naturalists told me she had gas and felt "full" which is why she would not eat!! I love this product and would highly recommend it for childrens digestive health...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nature's Answer, Bubble-B-Gone, For Kids, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jul 28, 2014 に掲載

I have bought it to my Yorkie just for her wellbeing. She is 9 years and I must care for her even more than used before, though I care for her always. I know that healthy stomach, intestines is almost healthy whole organism, because a lot of problems are coming from these body parts.

Excellent Product~

Reviewer2613050により May 24, 2008 に掲載

Have used this product for our infants for the past 12 years!! Can't find it locally anymore so have to order it online--glad you carry it! We have 7 kids and really like this for gas as infants...

A big no-no for me

Luddilにより Oct 04, 2014 に掲載

This gave us the worst night since our baby was born. It did not help with her gas and just made her so much more upset. Tossed it away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to be working for us!

4640430072907361054により Sep 30, 2014 に掲載

I gave it to 2 months old , loved the taste and felt relaxed afterwards.

Very helps to my baby

5298013281608139719により Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

Very helps to my baby

Great Product!

Reviewer3028362により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

My friend recommended thiss product with my first child and it worked so great I'm getting it for my second child. It really helps with the belly ache. A must have for people with newborns and infants.

Seems to help some

Reviewer1495755により Jun 13, 2010 に掲載

I add this to my baby's formula bottle and it does seem to help, but I still find I'm using Mylicon gas drops and gripe water too.

Marginal

Reviewer2984997により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

Seemed my son got more excited after taking this. May be a sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Will not purchase again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10