JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wonderful for overall health

Reviewer2999174により 11 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Astragalus for 5-6 years now. It has kept me very healthy and free from colds and upper respiratory infections ever since I started taking it. I swear by it and always try to tell people prone to sickness, like I was at one time to buy it and take it faithfully if they want to be from sickness.

Powerful energiser!

MikeMemberにより 10 28, 2012 に掲載

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

Great!

Reviewer2309208により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

Astragalus is great for the lungs, sinuses and immune system. I'm glad to have found a quality, standardized, root extract that's not over priced. I ordered a bunch and will order more in the future. Seems to be high quality.

Very good product

Reviewer2085365により 9 13, 2011 に掲載

Very good product, real standardized Astragalus. Better then extract alone.

Been taking for 2 months now

Reviewer2985953により 1 24, 2011 に掲載

Jury is still out because this years winter "flu season" hasn't concluded. I have added this twice a day supplement to my daily handfull and I havn't been phased by exposures to the so called "flu"or general cold/flu stuff this year whereas my daughter, wife and co-workers got hit pretty hard with it and I breezed through. So far so good!

Tones the Body

Reviewer2455359により 10 18, 2007 に掲載

Very strong...astragalus tones the body over the long term...should be taken at least a year to see results.

Astragalus Root Extract

Reviewer1509234により 4 25, 2009 に掲載

This year I started taking astragalus in November, and it's the first year I've excaped catching one or more colds. I don't know if there's a cause and effect, but I'm going to do it again next winter!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2580331により 8 17, 2010 に掲載

you don't get sick with the capsules

No visible effects

TriedandTestedにより 3 16, 2013 に掲載

Did not experience any energy boost with this even after taking if for a month.

works very well

Reviewer2176291により 1 26, 2010 に掲載

keeps reoccurring abscess in check.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14