JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nature's Answer, Astragalus, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg

Reviewer2100867により May 02, 2015 に掲載

Pure product with out alchol

excellent for immune system

KentuckyWildcatにより Sep 25, 2014 に掲載

I take this whenever I feel like I am coming down with something. Used in conjuction with other support supplements like colloidal silver, zinc, vitamin C, echinacea and goldenseal, colds and flus don't stand a chance. But if they do manage to get a foothold, the symptoms are not as severe and the duration not as long.

great

Reviewer2958065により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product for winter ills

Reviewer2982629により Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good!

Reviewer3294135により May 19, 2012 に掲載

I give 3-4 drops diluted in water a day to my cat few times a year to boost his immune system and also to prevent cancer. I squirt it in his mouth and it goes down smooth, no gagging.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2607044により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

Easy to take and doesn't taste too bad. Seems to really help with overall feeling of wellness. I always take this along with Oreganol when I get a sore throat or feel like I am coming down with something. It really works.

energy

Reviewer3176668により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

keeps my energy up and healthy

love this

Reviewer2684050により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for cats

CariMarqにより Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています