JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Life saver! Why was it discontinued???

5504297538603810526により Jan 07, 2016 に掲載

I have suffer from severe histamine intolerance and have reactions to everything-even leftovers. Migraines, heart palps, shaky stomach, puffy eyes, hives. Taking 1-3 pills a day keeps all of it at bay and I even sleep better. Very upset that is has been discontinued on this site. It's out of stock everywhere and I am a bit concerned! There are many people that rely on this product and all the other DAO enzyme products out there are filled with toxic fillers and are ineffective.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

where has this product gone??

4629495704808154756により Dec 10, 2015 に掲載

It's been sold out and I depend on it. :/

Can be a life saver!

4719717576491113468により May 20, 2015 に掲載

W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l to have this product available. My friend whom I also ordered this product for, says it works better than the one that can be purchased in the Netherlands. My only comment is that I would wish larger (and relatively cheaper) containers would be available...

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seems to be working

5748585764584281726により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

Pretty happy with the product. I find that over time I've been using it for a month or 2 now), it gets better, and I really notice the effects if I forget to take it. Definitely recommended!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It fix me, when I thought I was unfixable

4795773439281284393により Nov 29, 2014 に掲載

Histame saved me, when I was beyond desperate. I had lost all hope. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors, specialists, testing as well as naturopaths. I had been covered in hives daily for 6 years and tested for every possible cause with no result. My husband found histamine intolerance on a website so I tried Histame out. I got immediate results and it took about 4 weeks to get me almost clear of hives. If I take it every time I eat or drink and I am now pretty much hive free. I can only recommend you to try it. It changed my life, when I thought I was destined to be itchy, sick and covered in hives forever. I'm still in shock that I'm not having symptoms. My desperation was so profound that I had hit rock bottom. It literally saved me. So I rate Histame with 5 stars and my eternal gratitude. Directly to whoever is responsible for creating this product, my immense thanks would not even begin to cover what you've done for me. Thank you

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Histame merits

5049160156698837355により Sep 04, 2014 に掲載

I have been using Histame since a couple of months. I see many benefits already, as I can eat things that made me sick prior that such as peanut butter, tomatoes and wine. I am very happy with the product !

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Amazing for migraines

Reviewer2073745により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

I took this when I had a migraine, and it stopped it cold in 20 minutes. Nothing has ever worked this well for a migraine before--not prescriptions, nothing. It's only been one time, but I still can't believe anything worked.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Reviewer1141113により Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not sure...

5694276329362443975により Mar 21, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking these only for two weeks and they're suposed to start working properly by week number six. At this moment, not bad impressions.

Life Saver

5077982833533594783により Feb 16, 2014 に掲載

This supplement has helped me to live a normal life without the effects of Histamine. I have tried being without it for one day and immediately I have a permanently runny nose, Allergic Rhinitis, but whilst I take one tablet before the main meal my allergy is reduced by 90%, plus not eating the foods which cause the allergy of course. Although expensive this is cheaper in America than in the UK

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24