JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Naturally Vitamins, Fibrozym, Systemic Enzyme Formula with Serrapeptase, 100 Tablets

¥2,740

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Difference is amazing!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3172481により Feb 23, 2007 に掲載

I have Fibro myalgia and am in contant pain and have all these knots and lumps on my body. I started taking the Fibrozym and noticed a difference in my pain levels with in days and the lumps are noticibly smaller. It is worth the price of 1 bottle to try it!

Absolute Miracle Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3234882により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

Helping my dog & me

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2883993により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

Knots, Lumps, cysts, Uterine fibroids; myomas

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1055106により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

I have lumps, fatty cysts, under my skin on various body parts, and they are noticeably smaller after only a short time of taking "Fibrozyme". My myomas are shrinking too. I was scheduled for surgery! Now I probably don't need it. I do not dare to be without this product.

I love this product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3325554により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13