JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium, Original (unflavored), 16 oz (454 g)

¥3,434
その他のレビュー (4)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 117

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The final piece to the Fibromyalgia puzzle

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1666268により May 13, 2008 に掲載

I have been learning the cause/s and possible cure for fibromyalgia. I went from a total cripple who couldn't walk without feeling hot broken glass in her feet & who had to sleep on her back with four pillows propping various limbs to a lady who rides her bike 12-20 miles per week and is about to start dance lessons. The first and foremost relief was found on the www.msgmyth.com site. I learned to eat an extremely "clean" diet. It only took a month to get all the sources of my agony discovered and eliminated. I still had some trouble with insomnia and muscle cramps, etc. Then I discovered that magnesium blocks the glutamate receptors in our brains. I started taking this powder every morning and every night and I am feeling like a 23-year-old! Now, if my food has a small amount of natural glutamic acid or even a little free glutamic acid in it I don't have a huge bout of pain and agony. I just drink my magic fizzy! I love this stuff.

Natural vitality Natural Calm

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2407844により Dec 11, 2007 に掲載

My review is for Natural Calm which I have been taking for a couple of years. It is awesome, I had problems with skipped heartbeats and since I am on this product they have completely disappeared. I am hoping that the natural calm with the calcium will be as helpful with the osteopina I have. I am expecting it to be as great a product.

Natural Calm

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1575478により Mar 07, 2008 に掲載

This stuff has really helped relax my muscles in my back and stop some awful headaches. I have been sleeping better. Prompt delivery and great price.

Great product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2000525により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

Give it to my son to help relieve his tics...can tell when I don't give it to him for a few nights. Husband takes it just to feel better. We mix it with some v-8 fusion to give it a better taste

Natural Calm

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1616642により May 23, 2008 に掲載

I love the product because you get enough vit.c and vit.d3. It also helps to sleep through the night . It rates a 5!!!!!!!!!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 117