JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The final piece to the Fibromyalgia puzzle

Reviewer1666268により May 13, 2008 に掲載

I have been learning the cause/s and possible cure for fibromyalgia. I went from a total cripple who couldn't walk without feeling hot broken glass in her feet & who had to sleep on her back with four pillows propping various limbs to a lady who rides her bike 12-20 miles per week and is about to start dance lessons. The first and foremost relief was found on the www.msgmyth.com site. I learned to eat an extremely "clean" diet. It only took a month to get all the sources of my agony discovered and eliminated. I still had some trouble with insomnia and muscle cramps, etc. Then I discovered that magnesium blocks the glutamate receptors in our brains. I started taking this powder every morning and every night and I am feeling like a 23-year-old! Now, if my food has a small amount of natural glutamic acid or even a little free glutamic acid in it I don't have a huge bout of pain and agony. I just drink my magic fizzy! I love this stuff.

Natural vitality Natural Calm

Reviewer2407844により Dec 11, 2007 に掲載

My review is for Natural Calm which I have been taking for a couple of years. It is awesome, I had problems with skipped heartbeats and since I am on this product they have completely disappeared. I am hoping that the natural calm with the calcium will be as helpful with the osteopina I have. I am expecting it to be as great a product.

Natural Calm

Reviewer1575478により Mar 07, 2008 に掲載

This stuff has really helped relax my muscles in my back and stop some awful headaches. I have been sleeping better. Prompt delivery and great price.

Great product

Reviewer2000525により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

Give it to my son to help relieve his tics...can tell when I don't give it to him for a few nights. Husband takes it just to feel better. We mix it with some v-8 fusion to give it a better taste

Natural Calm

Reviewer1616642により May 23, 2008 に掲載

I love the product because you get enough vit.c and vit.d3. It also helps to sleep through the night . It rates a 5!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous for PMS

Reviewer1863318により Aug 18, 2008 に掲載

I recently learned how Magnesium is required for stress, and after tracking it, how little I was getting; once I started taking a tablespoon daily, my PMS was greatly relieved. I thank you, and so do my roommates!

Product satisfaction

Reviewer2549475により Dec 18, 2007 に掲載

I purchased this product upon avice of my M.D. to alleviate nocturnal leg cramps. It has worked quite well. I take two teaspoons in a small glass of orange juice; stirred vigorously.

angela carter

Reviewer3284301により Nov 08, 2007 に掲載

I love this product. It is the best way to get both calcium and magnesium in one dose. Its wonderful because the body is actually absorbing both!

Calm

Reviewer2148609により Feb 03, 2009 に掲載

I have heart palpitations and this product helps stabalize them. It also helps me sleep better, and seems to keep my digestive system working better. Great product.

Love,Love, Love

Reviewer3194469により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Notice immediate calming of nervous sypmtoms and irritablity. Also calms for bedtime and relaxing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 117