JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nausea

Reviewer2193352により Sep 23, 2012 に掲載

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Stained my teeth?

Reviewer1501933により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

4766314856707539882により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

dont buy this...

4920450762905986100により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Vile

Reviewer2290487により May 26, 2011 に掲載

vile taste, clumps even when stirred would not recommend to anyone

Magnesium Glycinate

Reviewer2503244により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

Was unaware the product I ordered was powder, not pill. Would have prefered to take a pill.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6