JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Worked for Me

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2133014により Dec 30, 2006 に掲載

With this product and dietary changes (increased fruits, vegetables and grains, and lower protein intake from meat-3oz or less at no more than 2 meals. Also, I cut out dairy completely.), I saw dramatic changes. I lost 55 lbs. and had an A1c count of 5.7 a year later (I had test 428 blood glucose a year before). This month, my blood glucose tested 86 at a random test. I was declared diabetes free. I do credit this product with reducing cravings, normalizing my eating habits and ultimately, keeping me from ever taking insulin. I have recommended it to the rest of my family.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Superb Product and great side benefit!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2978363により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

I am 49 year young male and my fasting blood glucose was coming out in pre-diabetic range (105-120) on several ocassions. After I started taking this product it stays in the 90's. But more importantly my post-prandial (2 hours after meal) stays in perfectly normal range. This, I believe is the main reason I have also lost about 7 pounds (Great Side Benefit) which I had been trying to shed for a long time without success. Maintaining good blood sugar levels throughout the day has eliminated food cravings and my appetetite has also gotten smaller. I have not changed my diet or my exercise regimen in any way! For many of us those few extra pounds are a result of improper blood glucose regualtion in the body. One of the ingredients in this product, Fenugreek, is well known for its blood sugar regualtory properties as well as a triglyceride reducing properties. Great product!!!

I love this product!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2472747により Jul 31, 2010 に掲載

I have been searching for an herbal mix that would help my BG be better controlled; this is it! I immediately noticed my appetite decreased; I have to watch my glucose level, because after taking this product, if I don't eat within 4 hours, I actually go low! I use an insulin pump, but this is a real aid to regulating my BG. Sometimes I don't even have to bolus, and I still stay between 85 and 132. If you're looking for something to help you eat less, eliminate more, and perhaps lose a few pounds too, this is it! Oh yes, I take 2 tabs before each meal.

Good Blood Glucose Balancing Tool

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LittleBeavにより Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

Without clinical testing, any review of a herbal product will be somewhat subjective. Keeping that in mind, this product is a central piece of my plan to cure my self-inflicted type II diabetes, along with the PGX Fiber with Mulberry, and losing 65 pounds. My fasting blood glucose was 175 in 2003, with trigycerides off the scale high above 500 (diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting the ability to control blood sugar and fats) and I weighed 250 lbs. Now, in 2013, I weigh 185 lbs, my fasting glucose is <100, and triglycerides are well in spec. In my opinion, this herbal compound is well worth the money and is quite effective in aiding in the control of blood sugar and fat levels. I have been using this product for about 10 years. Strongly recommend. And no, I have no connection with Natural Factors, nor Michael Murray, and stand to gain nothing from this review.

Worthless

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2216262により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

My blood sugar levels remain the same (if not higher) since taking this formula.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23