JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product!

Reviewer2587386により Feb 21, 2009 に掲載

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Reviewer3326997により Jul 23, 2008 に掲載

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908により Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

the best

pauloluisにより Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

D3

Reviewer1257444により May 13, 2011 に掲載

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

Great!

healthyuにより Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

Very satisfied

Reviewer3308134により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

excellent

Reviewer1182693により Nov 04, 2009 に掲載

very reliable brand

D3 to the rescue

Reviewer3058529により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14