JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Value but Dose too Low for Most People

Reviewer1022577により Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Just upped to 10,000 IU sublinguals but don't remember to take every day.

Vitamin D-3

Reviewer3181077により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

It must be working fine, we had no colds or flu this past winter, with no side effects. The price is good.

Great product and price

Reviewer1363040により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

Everyone needs Vitamin D3 and 2000 IU is the best dose. Lived in Alaska for many years and the D helped get through the low light times.

Great!

healthyuにより Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

D3

Reviewer1257444により May 13, 2011 に掲載

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

the best

pauloluisにより Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908により Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

D3 to the rescue

Reviewer3058529により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

excellent

Reviewer1182693により Nov 04, 2009 に掲載

very reliable brand

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14