JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Urinary Flow

Reviewer3040679により Dec 29, 2008 に掲載

Really like this product. The herbs in it help to cleanse and support the urinary tract.

Effective

Reviewer1266111により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

Reviewer1588735により Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

Urine-Luck!

Reviewer3017557により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

So far, my kidney's aren't hurting as much as they used to. I think it may actually be helping.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Some relief, but not much

Reviewer1158907により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I'll be looking for something else to help with my feeling that I have to "go" all the time.

Very helpful

4824611740088305167により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

Helps with frequency

Reviewer3013448により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

Helps limit the urgency especially at night.

Works wll!

Reviewer2612838により Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jun 01, 2013 に掲載

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Works!

PinkOverallsにより May 14, 2012 に掲載

Taking this made a difference in just a few days. I don't know if my discomfort was from a urinary tract infection or oversenstive bladder, but this product helped. Good product to have on hand at all times.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19