JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Working amazing

4769367063630935330により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

About 6 month i suffered urinary health problems like pain in bladder and sort of pollakiuria. Then i bought this product and started taking 2 pills on daily, one in morning and one before bed. After 2 weeks use i noticed that all pain in bladder was gone and i dont need to go pee so often anymore. It feels like my urinary health is normal now. I recommend this product to anyone who has issues with their urinary health !

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

thanks for your good products .

5149046303737274820により May 12, 2014 に掲載

thanks for your good products .

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jun 01, 2013 に掲載

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Very helpful

4824611740088305167により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1588735により Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Kidneys have less pain

Reviewer3284958により Aug 07, 2012 に掲載

I suffered a condition called pre-eclamsia, and another syndrome called HELLP. My kidneys were very overloaded during this time, and have caused me recurring pain since. This formula deffinitely seemes to keep the pain at bay, and things flowing well. Good product...no aftertaste, or burping up product taste.

Works!

PinkOverallsにより May 14, 2012 に掲載

Taking this made a difference in just a few days. I don't know if my discomfort was from a urinary tract infection or oversenstive bladder, but this product helped. Good product to have on hand at all times.

Effective

Reviewer1266111により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works wll!

Reviewer2612838により Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています