JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

im so happy i got this!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1602129により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

I am trying to wean myself totally from OTC anti-inflammatories. I have trouble not using it when I have headaches(largely hrmone related) and occasional pinched nerve in neck. I tested it against a piched nerve this week, and it worked better than the ibuprofen I had used before. Although I had to take increasingly higher dosages for it to really relieve that intense of pain. At 3-4 tablets I was significantly more comfortable, unlike 2-200mg ibuprofen. Have used for minor headache and 2-3 tabs helped, but with major headache did not seem to help. I will continue to use!

Improves Memory and Digestion

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2996063により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

Natural Factors Turmeric and Bromelain capsules have helped to improve my memory retention, concentration, and has reduced constipation within the first week!

Natural Factors, tumeric & Bromlain

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1634398により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking Tumeric for about (3) years now and have gotten other people to use it as well because it is great for your digestive system and also many other things like arthritis and now they have found that it may stablize MS. I would rate it a (5) and will continue to use it.

Natural Factors, Trumeric & Bromelain

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1099374により Aug 02, 2008 に掲載

My doctor wants me to take this because I had a high liver count. My liver count is back to normal. I guess it works or at least helps.

Great for inflamation

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2366661により Mar 14, 2008 に掲載

This along with my proteolytic enzymes have made my joints, especially my knees, pain-free. Aids digestion as well. Wouldn't be without it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 96