JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

DemureAngelにより Mar 05, 2014 に掲載

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Suntheanine

4687217406296748304により Jun 06, 2013 に掲載

This product really works wonders for me. Used to be anxious as my job is sometimes stressful, this helps me to be more focused and gives me clarity of mind. Feel calmer since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. Many thanks for the excellent products you supply. Have referred friends to your website for ordering quality supplements at reasonable prices. Postage and delivery to Australia are also reasonable and I normally receive my supplements within a week of the order. Thanks, Tia Prinsloo, Brisbane, Australia

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product!

Reviewer1779233により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

Does exactly what it should do!

suntheanine

Reviewer1292614により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

the BEST product i have used... and i use many. it really is a one of a kind herb. i havent tried any other brand of l-theanine and i dont think i will get the urge to any time soon!... more than satisfied!

so far...

Reviewer2097526により Dec 05, 2010 に掲載

...so good

Decent, but expensive

Reviewer1992087により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

There's nothing wrong with this product, but this brand is more costly that most, and I don't feel they're worth the price. Jarrow has a great quality product for 1/2 the price.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for raising Alpha levels

Reviewer2761724により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Calms, improves mood

4pointsにより Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Suntheanine

Reviewer1749131により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

L-Theanine

Reviewer2795973により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

My 6 year old son has ADHD. He started taking L-Theanine 3 weeks ago and I can see an improvement in his behaviour already.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています