JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Product review of L-Theanine

Reviewer2702612により 1 23, 2007 に掲載

I have tried various competitors products, but find Natural Factors L-Theanine to be the most effective. I feel that it is a good "clean" product.

Suntheanine

Reviewer1749131により 6 09, 2009 に掲載

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

Great for raising Alpha levels

Reviewer2761724により 3 03, 2010 に掲載

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

Decent, but expensive

Reviewer1992087により 8 05, 2010 に掲載

There's nothing wrong with this product, but this brand is more costly that most, and I don't feel they're worth the price. Jarrow has a great quality product for 1/2 the price.

Calms, improves mood

4pointsにより 9 23, 2009 に掲載

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

Gotta have

Reviewer2568145により 9 05, 2008 に掲載

I wouldn't be caught without this. Works great to battle stress

L-Theanine

Reviewer2795973により 6 03, 2009 に掲載

My 6 year old son has ADHD. He started taking L-Theanine 3 weeks ago and I can see an improvement in his behaviour already.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Suntheanine product on market!

Reviewer2210689により 1 21, 2009 に掲載

After trying several different brands of Suntheanine products I have found Natural Factors brand to be the best and most affordable.

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

DemureAngelにより 3 05, 2014 に掲載

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

Suntheanine

4687217406296748304により 6 06, 2013 に掲載

This product really works wonders for me. Used to be anxious as my job is sometimes stressful, this helps me to be more focused and gives me clarity of mind. Feel calmer since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. Many thanks for the excellent products you supply. Have referred friends to your website for ordering quality supplements at reasonable prices. Postage and delivery to Australia are also reasonable and I normally receive my supplements within a week of the order. Thanks, Tia Prinsloo, Brisbane, Australia

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13