Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

¥ 3227.80
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (13)

helps with blood sugars

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm a Type I diabetic and this helps regular my blood sugars. It takes some getting used to for my digestive tract, but it does really work and is also great for curbing cravings.

Abit pricy

Posted by jemolian From Singapore on Oct 15, 2012

It's not really working for me somehow. I tried eating 3 softgels and it worked slightly better. Perhaps it's just me; i'm just hungry all the time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1517851 From Texas on Feb 14, 2011

I only take about 2 a day because I just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure WHEN to start building up my intake, it's not very clear. At first, you will be VERY gassy from the digestive formula... but after a week or so you should be fine. Not sure I want to go up a dose because this is pretty expensive stuff!

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer1999527 From Nevada on Sep 07, 2012

I am only taking 1 in am and 1 evening. The first few days I was very hungry. But I really have not seen any change as far as amount I eat.

Severe stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer3263537 From New York on Nov 21, 2012

After taking 2 softgels of PGX I almost immediately experienced a sharp stomach pain. First, I was not sure if the pain was the result of something else or PGX. So, next day I took only 1 softgel and no any other vitamins to insure that the pain was caused by the PGX. Sure enough after an hour or so, I've had very painful stomach symptoms for several hours. It felt like scraping my arm against cement. It did not just hurt right after it happened, it stayed irritated for several hours. I had to take Pepto Bismol to calm the stomach.I should also mention that I am very healthy person and never experienced anything like that. Perhaps people who have sensitive stomach should stay away from purchasing this product.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST