Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

¥ 3223.26
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (13)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 From Missouri on Dec 28, 2012

Suggests up to 6 capsules daily but am up to 3. Definitely feel fuller by taking 1 hour before each meal with glass of water. No side effects noticed.

(NFS-35911)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 From Australia on Aug 28, 2013

Really helps to decrease cravings and starting to lose weight around the middle after a few weeks. Lost that bloated feeling.

helps with blood sugars

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm a Type I diabetic and this helps regular my blood sugars. It takes some getting used to for my digestive tract, but it does really work and is also great for curbing cravings.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1645699 From Missouri on Jun 06, 2010

I really like the products so far. Will probably reorder when needed

lots of water is a plus

Posted by Reviewer1242303 From Idaho on Oct 06, 2010

I have ordered PGX twice and although I do not take every day, I have noticed a difference. It is gentle and taking with water is a must. I do eat a lot of fiber as well and plain kefir every day. I am not aware if this product works the same on a poor diet.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST