Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

¥ 3227.80
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (13)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2053610 From Colorado on Jun 26, 2010

These work well for me. I feel full and am rarely hungry. I haven't experienced any of the stomach discomfort others describe but i work hard to keep my digestion in good working order. I've already noticed a drop in blood sugar as well and I'm not even up to max dosage.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 From Washington on Jun 09, 2010

Wish I could afford more of it. It helps me by giving the fiber I need as well as helping with blood sugar levels.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Continues to work for me

Posted by Reviewer2992196 From Hawaii on Jun 16, 2010

Has continued to work well for me, changed my eating habits and I have lost 30 lbs, no longer need cholesteral meds.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2170542 on Jul 20, 2011

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Aug 11, 2011

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST