JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

amazing

Reviewer1022120により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

Kat James recommended this for my varicose veins. If you have varicose veins you know the pain involved, and this product has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my legs. To my surprise, it worked rather quickly. I couldn't be happier!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

out of the pycnogenol out there

brueggerにより Sep 01, 2012 に掲載

out of the ones out there, this one seems the most effective. Maybe it's the procyanthins, or whatever that's in there, but this type of supplement is expensive, so it's important to choose a good one, and i chose this one.

Perfect dosage for me

Reviewer1993634により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

All of the other pycno's were too high dose for me. This is just what my body can handle.

Works great!

Reviewer2190157により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Like the low dosage. Can't tolerate higher dosages.

Antioxidant

Reviewer2296048により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, it helps my skin a lot

Wonderful

Reviewer3343479により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

Pycogenol is patented and expensive no matter who encapsulates and sells it. I like this product because it dissolves quickly and has a lot of dispersant/excipient in the capsule, meaning that it will disperse better in the stomach. I take six per day, which is too $, but Pyc is a miraculous substance.

hot flashes

Reviewer2397820により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

I use this product for hot flashes and I stay away from alcohol and caffeine which are two major factors in the increase of hot flashes.

Nitric Oxide enhancer

Reviewer3332993により Jul 28, 2009 に掲載

I combine pycnogenol to increasse effectiveness of l-arginine

Seems good.

Reviewer2373109により Nov 05, 2008 に掲載

Just discovered this product and it seems to be working for me. I feel somewhat better when taking it :)

Product in Question

Reviewer1880085により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

I was taking this for Rosacea, but started to itch all over. It was the only new product I added. I have stopped taking it and am getting better. I am going back to Moducare. I had good results overall with that product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18