JA

Reviewer2964366により Oct 23, 2011 に掲載

Excellent Product

Good product, good price

Reviewer2220373により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

This has everything I was looking for in one product with a fair price. I've only been taking it a few weeks, but I do feel some joint relief due to the multiple anti-inflammatory type properties. I would purchase it again, and plan to stay on this specific product.

No More Pain

mizjdelgにより Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

For years I have suffered from osteo arthritis in several of my neck vertibrate. I have tried everything from physical therapy to acupuncture with no relief...until now. Since I have been taking OsteoMove I have no more pain or discomfort in my neck. I am so grateful for this product.

CONTENT

LOURDESにより Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

He is serving my expectations, repeat.

From Turkey

Reviewer2870669により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

Good products.I would recommend to everyone.

Osteomove works

tekkaman75により Sep 04, 2011 に掲載

Just recently received my order with Osteomove. I have been on it for 2 days and have felt results. Started taking just yesterday, September 03/2011. 2 caps of Osteomove in the morning with 1-2 Bromelain capsules from Natural Factors at meal time and 4oz of Black cherry juice 1x a day seems to be working in helping me keep my gout in check. Prior to Osteomove I was taking Celadrin. I had mixed results while on Celadrin. Better results with Osteomove. Will definitely re-order.

Really works.

5144148322219920692により May 31, 2015 に掲載

Been using this for years and it makes a difference with aches and pains, especially from injuries.

Natural Factors, OsteoMove, Extra Strenght

Reviewer2302834により Dec 27, 2014 に掲載

I do think is helping lessen the pain in my hands. The tablet is large, its a full inch long so be ready for a mouthful.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5190198800608074248により Apr 18, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking the tablets for around four weeks along with my wife. we am taking two per day with meals in the morning and evening. I am still having problems in my hand where two fingers will not close and trouble with my back (which has improved slowly) and hip. Will keep trying the product to see what improvement it gives me.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9