JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,210

¥1,728

のセーブ: ¥518 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A kind of theft

nikolaylitvinovにより Dec 04, 2015 に掲載

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good stuff

lotuspocusにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

Works when taken at the first signs of a cold. I usually take it in combination with TCM formulas for colds.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good remedy

Reviewer1315766により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I take with Now Foods Echinacea Ang. extract (125mg)/Ech. Purp powder (300mg)for a good formula.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Echinamide Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels (NFS-04523)

Reviewer1679816により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product and I'm really noticing a difference in my immune system. Physiospect testing indicates a 40% increase in my health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good formulated and fantastic price

Reviewer3186500により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

Is very useful to increase your inmune sistem before take a flu.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product

5178034329878009525により Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

good product

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I take this when I'm going to catch a cold

5121739421436097500により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

It can relieve my sore throat and my body aches before I had a cold. The soft gels are quite tiny and smell weird but it's fine.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It works

Mustardにより Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

But the dose is really low per softgel.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8