JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,166

¥1,664

のセーブ: ¥499 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
(2)
1 つ星
(0)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A kind of theft

nikolaylitvinovにより Dec 04, 2015 に掲載

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good stuff

lotuspocusにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

Works when taken at the first signs of a cold. I usually take it in combination with TCM formulas for colds.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good remedy

Reviewer1315766により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I take with Now Foods Echinacea Ang. extract (125mg)/Ech. Purp powder (300mg)for a good formula.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Echinamide Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels (NFS-04523)

Reviewer1679816により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product and I'm really noticing a difference in my immune system. Physiospect testing indicates a 40% increase in my health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good formulated and fantastic price

Reviewer3186500により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

Is very useful to increase your inmune sistem before take a flu.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product

5178034329878009525により Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I take this when I'm going to catch a cold

5121739421436097500により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

It can relieve my sore throat and my body aches before I had a cold. The soft gels are quite tiny and smell weird but it's fine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It works

Mustardにより Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

But the dose is really low per softgel.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8