JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

equal calcium and magnesium

Reviewer1553866により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

this is one of the very products that have equal amounts of calcium and magnesium in a single tablet. Magnesium is highly underrated for all its benefits. This combination helps calm, lift moods, and benefits sleep. I take two after breakfast and I always take one before bedtime.

A little big

Reviewer1237784により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

The size of these is a little large but could be split easily if needed.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1213552により Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

I am always with the quality of products I order from iHerb. The only frustrating issue I came across was that one of my items was out of stock. If I wait for it to come in, my order won't be large enough to take advantage of the free shipping.

So far so good

Reviewer1641665により May 08, 2011 に掲載

Just been a few weeks but additional vitamin d is definitely helping. Feel more energetic. Big pills but that is just a mild annoyance.

Calcium and Magnesium Citrate with D

Reviewer1549852により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

helps relax and sleep better

Quality

Reviewer2401590により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

Another Natural Factors product that I love...I take this at night before bed to help with sleep.

Favorite Calcium supplement

Reviewer2073551により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

This is my favorite calcium supplement and includes minerals and vitamin to enhance absorption.

Great.

Reviewer2343491により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

Sleep like a baby at night!

very good

Tanianaにより Sep 09, 2014 に掲載

nails grow fast with just one a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A great way to take calcium and magnesium together in one tablet..

Reviewer2123268により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I had trouble for a long time to get the right balance of calcium/magnesium into my system, till I found these Natural Factors tablets. Every day I take 2 per day (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon). This gives me a total of 500mg of calcium and 500mg of magnesium for the day, an ideal supplementary input for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26