JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

equal calcium and magnesium

Reviewer1553866により 1 31, 2010 に掲載

this is one of the very products that have equal amounts of calcium and magnesium in a single tablet. Magnesium is highly underrated for all its benefits. This combination helps calm, lift moods, and benefits sleep. I take two after breakfast and I always take one before bedtime.

Calcium and Magnesium Citrate with D

Reviewer1549852により 11 10, 2011 に掲載

helps relax and sleep better

A little big

Reviewer1237784により 10 23, 2009 に掲載

The size of these is a little large but could be split easily if needed.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1213552により 3 14, 2011 に掲載

I am always with the quality of products I order from iHerb. The only frustrating issue I came across was that one of my items was out of stock. If I wait for it to come in, my order won't be large enough to take advantage of the free shipping.

So far so good

Reviewer1641665により 5 08, 2011 に掲載

Just been a few weeks but additional vitamin d is definitely helping. Feel more energetic. Big pills but that is just a mild annoyance.

Quality

Reviewer2401590により 3 26, 2012 に掲載

Another Natural Factors product that I love...I take this at night before bed to help with sleep.

Favorite Calcium supplement

Reviewer2073551により 9 28, 2012 に掲載

This is my favorite calcium supplement and includes minerals and vitamin to enhance absorption.

Great.

Reviewer2343491により 8 20, 2013 に掲載

Sleep like a baby at night!

very good

Tanianaにより 9 09, 2014 に掲載

nails grow fast with just one a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A great way to take calcium and magnesium together in one tablet..

Reviewer2123268により 11 13, 2014 に掲載

I had trouble for a long time to get the right balance of calcium/magnesium into my system, till I found these Natural Factors tablets. Every day I take 2 per day (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon). This gives me a total of 500mg of calcium and 500mg of magnesium for the day, an ideal supplementary input for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26