JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Reviewer2807001により 3 14, 2007 に掲載

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product at a good price!

Reviewer1602564により 1 02, 2012 に掲載

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Reviewer1090244により 12 14, 2009 に掲載

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

would buy again

Reviewer1058619により 3 23, 2009 に掲載

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

bromelain

Reviewer2059083により 3 27, 2007 に掲載

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

Good product for gout

Reviewer2876967により 12 05, 2008 に掲載

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Reviewer1968599により 11 09, 2007 に掲載

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Using for joint issues

Reviewer1783842により 10 06, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Bromelain

Reviewer3189453により 6 21, 2011 に掲載

Seems to work as well as asperin.

Bromelain Works

4995238891798685786により 1 13, 2014 に掲載

Natural Factors seems to be a good value. Potency and price and quantity / dosage - seem good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14