JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2807001により Mar 14, 2007 に掲載

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product at a good price!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1602564により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1090244により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

would buy again

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1058619により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

bromelain

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2059083により Mar 27, 2007 に掲載

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14