JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Did nothing for me.

Reviewer3082428により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

It has Dairy in it

Reviewer1385493により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

Very disappointed....I am lactose intolerant

B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Reviewer1066332により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

I have been using these since Fall 2008 and can tell a difference in my energy level. I like the nice taste and how they quickly dissolve. I recommended them to my mother who uses them now as well. Great Product, thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

For mom but don't think they worked. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

My mom used these and it's hard to tell if they worked or not. She said that the b12 may have gone in her system but the tablet would still be there, only in a clump. She didn't feel like she had more energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Five weeks and still waiting for my order

Reviewer1731811により Aug 07, 2011 に掲載

Whilst I was solidly recommended to purchase products from this company I am still waiting for my order to arrive, five weeks later. Perhaps I can give a more positive comment when I can finally try it!!

B12

Reviewer1046049により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

No increase in energy at all. Go get a B12 injection.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6