JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!!

Reviewer3195421により Jul 23, 2008 に掲載

cleared my urinary tract infections, also helped with digestion. I don't feel bloated all the time anymore. Havn't had a cold ever since taking this product, I think i will continues ordering. The price is great too!

BETTER THAN DRINKING VINEGAR

Reviewer1745153により Nov 14, 2008 に掲載

If you hate the taste of ACV and it burns your throat these capsules are for you. All the benefits of ACV without the nastiness.

positive outcome

Reviewer1743178により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I started using the apple cider for my cronic rhematoid and osteoarthritis arthritis approx six months ago, I have found such and improvement in my mobility,and my pain levels are now bearable. You need to take a least a full bottle before you feel the benifits, but believe me you will. I have also put my family on them and they have reported the same positive outcome as I have. Highly recommend. If in any doubt just google apple cider and you can see for yourself. Lorraine Australia.

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar

Reviewer1010677により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

I am trying to lose weight AND I have arthritis- I have found these capsules the easiest way to help control both.

Dianne

Reviewer2357999により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

Taking this helped clear up my cold and potential sinus infection. I am a loyal user now!

Stops allergic reactions

Reviewer1760572により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

I have many food allergies and get hives on a regular basis. If I eat something that causes a reaction, I take 2 apple cider vinegar capsules and within 15 minutes the itching stops. Great product with so many wonderful uses.

catherine

Reviewer2846834により Mar 28, 2008 に掲載

It keeps me from having gas and has helped me loose weight

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Heartburn and stomach upset with this brand

Reviewer2042083により Dec 20, 2009 に掲載

I was taking Source Naturals brand vinegar tabs, but when I ran out, I tried this brand, as it was a bit cheaper...BIG mistake. With Source Naturals, I felt no burn, no stomach upset, nothing bad whatsoever. I mean, one of the main reasons you might take vinegar is to sooth your stomach. I tried waiting a few days, then started to take again, and had the same result. Yuck!

apple cider vinegar

Reviewer2074368により Nov 16, 2008 に掲載

very happy with the product, much better than putting the liquid product in a glass of water. Also makes it easy for me to take away on trips.

Susanne Nelson

Reviewer3046436により May 21, 2008 に掲載

affordable and the best way to tolerate taking it rather than in liguid form

商品 1 - 10 の合計 79