JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works for my husband

SHL-FiveSevenTwoにより Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Omg I'm so happy, its working

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Jul 22, 2015 に掲載

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Naturade, Weight Gain

Reviewer3084308により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

It's been a great help to have thi product for my son. It has helped him to put on necessary weight, and to keep it on. He cannot do without it.

Weight Gain by Naturade

Reviewer2917182により Dec 23, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product before for my Mom who was severly underweight & was in her 80's. Results were excellent she gained over 15 lbs. I am currently using it for my husband who has lost weight from chemotherapy, to help him maintain his weight & possibly add a few lbs.

Excellent product

Reviewer2756324により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

This weight gain drink mix tastes delicious and it works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Product, Works Well!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happyにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

It works very well as there are a ton of calories in it. The nice thing is, it's easy to cut back when you see the results that you need! Great with bananas, perfect for smoothies! You'll likely find that you need to use a lot so the container isn't all that big. I'd suggest ordering two if you really need this product!

Dissolves, not very tasty

aRPiieSにより Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

Quite expensive, vanilla flavour is very mild close to non existing, dissolves if shaken, taste is not bad but not very good either, will try another brand.

okay

Reviewer1381445により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

It has an awful taste, but with chocolate syrup it is much better. It doesn't blend well with just spoon, so I put mine in the blender and it works better.

Not so sure

Reviewer2947980により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I lost about 10 lbs. due to medications and illness. My doctor suggested whole milk and instant breakfast but I thought this Naturade mix would be healthier. Unfortunately my body does not seem to like whey protein. I drink milk just fine but this gave me a rash. I'm sure it works for weight gain just make sure you can tolerate whey in this form. I use egg protein with no problem.

Works great!

Reviewer2891114により Jun 18, 2010 に掲載

I only ordered two, just to check the product. Yet, with only two, I looked less skinny(Face & hands). There was no weight gain, obviously(maybe half a pound).

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25