JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Naturade, Weight Gain, Instant Nutrition Drink Mix, Vanilla, 16.93 oz (480 g)

¥1,759

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Works for my husband

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SHL-FiveSevenTwoにより Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Omg I'm so happy, its working

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Jul 22, 2015 に掲載

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Naturade, Weight Gain

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3084308により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

It's been a great help to have thi product for my son. It has helped him to put on necessary weight, and to keep it on. He cannot do without it.

Weight Gain by Naturade

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2917182により Dec 23, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product before for my Mom who was severly underweight & was in her 80's. Results were excellent she gained over 15 lbs. I am currently using it for my husband who has lost weight from chemotherapy, to help him maintain his weight & possibly add a few lbs.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good Product, Works Well!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happyにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

It works very well as there are a ton of calories in it. The nice thing is, it's easy to cut back when you see the results that you need! Great with bananas, perfect for smoothies! You'll likely find that you need to use a lot so the container isn't all that big. I'd suggest ordering two if you really need this product!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26