JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy and Nutritious!

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Jul 22, 2015 に掲載

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great!

Reviewer1607606により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

Awesome flavor and the consistency was perfect for drinking. Keeps me full. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch and then eat a wholesome dinner with my husband. So far so good. I plan on losing 50 pounds so I hope this works. I started January 1st, 2012.

vanilla lover's dream

Reviewer3352586により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of vanilla milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the chocolate are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

Prefer chocolate favor

SHL-FiveSevenTwoにより Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

I tried both chocolate and vanilla favor. I prefer chocolate, although vanilla can be more easier mixing with juices. Also works for me in losing weight after using Total Soy for 2 weeks. Dont feel hunger at all. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

초코맛보다 이게 더 맛있어요

Reviewer2023951により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

이건 진짜 맛있음....초코맛이 애쓴 초코면 이건 진짜 바닐라향... 초코맛보다 훨씬 나음요..이건 재구매의사 많음많음 우유에 타드세여 우유랑 먹으면 그냥 바나나우유맛임.. 하지만 초코나 이거나 콩의 약간 비릿 느끼한 맛은 있어요 아주 힘들진 않아요 허벌보다 나음

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste even with water!

Reviewer2533906により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

I love this meal replacement shake. Its easy to blend, isnt too sweet, and doesnt bloat you most meal replacments. Mix well to avoid chalkiness.

So good

Reviewer2020679により Feb 02, 2013 に掲載

Just bought thia vanilla one, and it tastes sooo good! I mixed it with water and skimmed milk, and took two teaspoons sit instant coffee, and a little bit off stevia! Taste exactly like icecoffee! Yum :)

Вкусно!

4730426820623868546により Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

Вкусный, сытости на 4 часа в среднем и делать надо однозначно на молоке, на воде не тот эффект.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love the Vanilla flavour!

5129865545250684523により Sep 01, 2015 に掲載

Just got mine yesterday and have started taking it for dinner as a meal replacement. With much needed will power and resistant, I did not take my dinner yesterday. Plus I didn't feel hungry! The taste of the Vanilla flavour is amazing. It tasted like melted vanilla ice-cream! I am in love and hope this product has no negative side effects in the long run. Will order the chocolate flavour soon!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taste like Vanilla Ice-Cream!!!!

Ann-Hanalyzaにより Jul 06, 2014 に掲載

It's delicious and taste just like vanilla ice-cream. Yummy!!! :D Bottomline, it's a good quality shakes, delicious and CHEAPER than my previous protein shakes, Herbalife. I will definitely purchase again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 105