JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

diría que funciona

gurruminaにより 9 15, 2013 に掲載

lo llevo usando mes y medio, junto con dieta y ejercicio 3-4 veces por semana. Me noto menos piel de naranja en los muslos y el culete mas firme. Aunque supongo que sera lo de siempre, no creo que estos resultados sean únicamente por el CLA, yo creo que es una unión de dieta, ejercicio y cremas. si se toma solo creo que es inútil ver resultados, no es milagroso. De todos los CLA, esta marca es la que mas cantidad ofrece por ese precio. Ah! las pastillas son enormes y no se pueden partir.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No veo ningún cambio de momento

5108891844905416969により 9 19, 2013 に掲載

He tomado estas cápsulas de CLA por un mes. Es poco para hacer una valoración tan estricta. A mi no me ha sido útil, aunque debo decir que soy una persona delgada y que sólo quería bajar un par de kilos. Hago ejercicio entre 4 y 5 veces a la semana, sesiones de una o dos horas. Como bastante sano, excepto los fines de semana. Quizás para una persona que tenga sobrepeso le puede ayudar, para mis intenciones de esculpir un poco quitando grasas que no puedo quitar con el gym creo que no es suficiente. Aunque insisto que sólo he tomado un mes la caja. A otras personas les ha funcionado en tres semanas, pues al menos en mi cuerpo no veo cambios.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tonalin and hypothyroid weight gain

Reviewer1334332により 9 18, 2008 に掲載

After reading many positive and even more negative reviews about Tonalin cla I decided to try it. I am happy I did this is the first week and along with my regular healthy diet and exercise(which I was doing before) I am down 2lbs, and I find my skin and muscle is regaining firmness(I am 57) I am taking 6 a day right now and plan to taper off. (I came to this dosage through calculating my weight and height needs and the dosage that was found effective about 3grms a day or more according to a few naturopaths. So far very happy with the product because I was having a very hard time losing that midrift bulge.

Good and Natural

Reviewer2408328により 11 20, 2008 に掲載

Initially, I lost weight. I don't know what it does to my body, but I did lose 10 pounds in two months, with very little exercise. If it was supposed to control my apetite, it did, because I eat much less and much healthier than before. Lately, I haven't lost any more weight, but I have not gained any either. I need to mention that I use it in combination with green tea. I believe that if I added some regular exercise to it, I would have lost much more.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA

Reviewer2047879により 5 05, 2009 に掲載

i have seen a distinct difference in my clothes since taking Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg softgels. I have lost body fat!!! It has been 3 weeks since I took it and it really work better then other diet pills. You name it I've been try all the diet pills include the most famous called "Acid berry" with the other combination together make you lose weight fast. It's all a lied. I took it for 2 weeks I gained 5lb. But since my cousin introduce this product for me, I been lost 3lb for past 3 weeks. No doubt I will re-buy once when i finish it.

FAT LOSS IS GREAT!

Reviewer3121704により 1 26, 2008 に掲載

no title

Reviewer2525859により 9 18, 2008 に掲載

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH TAKE TONALIN AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOSE THOSE EXTRA 6 POUNDS AND KEEP IT OFF. NO SIDE EFFECTS. NATURAL PRODUCT.

it works

Reviewer1266235により 4 03, 2012 に掲載

I have been using cla far a couple of months and I started seeing results. Some stubborn pounds that I just couldn't get rid of are finally melting away. Will continue buying this product.

I still have no idea

Reviewer2827171により 3 18, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking this for the better part of a year and I still can't tell you if it's working or not, I'm not terribly overweight (maybe ten pounds or so) but I don't have terribly good muscle tone (a situation I've been remedying for the last few months), so I figured anything that might metabolize fat would be a good idea, but I keep taking it and maybe when I finally get where I want to be I'll be able to tell if it's working or not

Tonalin

Reviewer1024829により 1 06, 2009 に掲載

Read a review about Tonalin CLA. So far it is totally ineffective. Perhaps it has not been long enough to have any effect... Just a month or less. SIGH....

商品 21 - 30 の合計 238