JA

¥2,683

¥4,398

のセーブ: ¥1,715 (39 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Highly recomended

Reviewer2350886により Mar 27, 2007 に掲載

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Reviewer2982073により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

hair regrowth formula

Reviewer2891508により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

I see no evidence of any hair growth and I have been taking these tablets for many months.

Reviewer1295199により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

good product

Reviewer1171665により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

It has side effects

Reviewer2525620により Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

It works on my hair loss but this product has side effects. I experienced muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel tired the entire day and I couldn't get up from my bed in the morning. After I stopped taking the tablets I regained my normal energy and strength. Will never buy this product again. I suggest to take Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3. It works well for hair loss problems without side effects.

Not recommended

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

Great product

Reviewer2703564により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Am extremely impressed with all 3 products i ordered and the quick delivery time. will be ordering again.

Reviewer1996373により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product!

Letteria Beyrouty

Reviewer1653714により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Exelent and prompt service. Thank you.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22