JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Highly recomended

Reviewer2350886により Mar 27, 2007 に掲載

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Reviewer2982073により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

hair regrowth formula

Reviewer2891508により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

I see no evidence of any hair growth and I have been taking these tablets for many months.

It has side effects

Reviewer2525620により Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

It works on my hair loss but this product has side effects. I experienced muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel tired the entire day and I couldn't get up from my bed in the morning. After I stopped taking the tablets I regained my normal energy and strength. Will never buy this product again. I suggest to take Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3. It works well for hair loss problems without side effects.

Reviewer1295199により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

good product

Reviewer1171665により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

not the same

Reviewer1071525により Dec 20, 2007 に掲載

I am taking it for 3 years.It worked excellent,but since Natrol took it over from Biotech,somehow, its not working as good as before.Sorry for them.

Not recommended

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

Great product

Reviewer2703564により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Am extremely impressed with all 3 products i ordered and the quick delivery time. will be ordering again.

Reviewer1996373により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載