JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BioTech, Shen Min for Men

Reviewer1309789により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

My husband has been using this product for about 6 months. His hair was getting very thin, but since he started taking Shen Min the thinning has stopped!! He is really pleased with the results.

It's good for my hair

Reviewer1063027により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

I can tell my hair grows much better with this supplement...faster. I will continue to use it.

Shen Min Works

Reviewer1239388により Mar 24, 2007 に掲載

I have been using Shen Min for over a year and have noticed a lot less hair in the drain and on my pillow. Keep in mind that you have to use it for a few months before any results.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Reviewer3031468により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

dont bother

Reviewer1434851により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

This is a good product, though I didnt see much of an effort. The trouble with it is that you can buy all the major ingredients much cheaper elsewhere on iherbs. So dont waste your money buying this.

Solid, but pricey

5698323975356349324により May 24, 2015 に掲載

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.

1st purchase of this from iHerb

4705452469588819449により Oct 20, 2015 に掲載

Fast delivery of product. Received package in good order in under 5 working days. First time user of this supplement. Hope it works. Will definitely make future purchases with this site. Keep it up iHerb ! - Singapore

Still not entirely convinced

Reviewer2827171により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

Been taking it for six months or so now, haven't noticed a huge difference, although I'm not really losing hair either, so perhaps it's working!

Love Shenmin!

Reviewer1214096により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

This formula is AMAZING...I'm a woman, but I tried this formula instead of the advanced for women and it reduced the hair I lose on my head per day to about 5 strands--no kidding. But even more...it seriously reduces the hair growth on my legs!

really good

Reviewer1602451により Sep 16, 2009 に掲載

i really like that item thanks

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13