JA

¥866

¥1,418

のセーブ: ¥553 (39 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Pam

4864716878338364150により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Melatonin

4759756876971325945により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

fantastic

4921527092678960517により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

This stuff is a god send for my 2 1/2 year old ADHD, cerebral palsy and autistic son! His doctor wanted to put him on it around a year ago but I was hesitant because of the price of this on prescription so he recommended this site! It works well most nights, although there are some bad nights still. But the improvement is awesome compared to waiting 4-5 hours for him to fall asleep each night. Definitely recommend it! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value, works but tastes awful

4839923227984656268により Nov 30, 2015 に掲載

Good value and works but I really dislike the cough syrup taste. I prefer Now's melatonin - tastes much pleasanter.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not gluten free as advertised

5184727089181932153により Sep 16, 2015 に掲載

Having a son with gluten allergy I read all labels carefully before purchase. In the second photo I read the labels and it specified "no wheat" but the one I received is labeled "Contains wheat". Either they changed the ingredients as the one on the photo e expires this year and the one I had is in 2017

Too much preservatives

5062431782095574472により Apr 15, 2015 に掲載

In was hoping to use the melatonin on my scalp. It has too much preservatives in it, and was to sticky when rubbed on scalp. Who sells melatonin with no preservatives in it? I want to use it as a hair growth treatment.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Buen producto!

5012261524532568142により Sep 14, 2014 に掲載

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Too Sweet

Reviewer1698292により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Haven't used it yet`

4628345100667581705により Dec 02, 2013 に掲載

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

BEST BY FAR

Reviewer3284753により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 72