JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Natrol, メラトニン、液体、2.5 mg、8 fl oz (237 ml)

¥974

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Check the strength

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2454698により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

I've been using melatonin for my son (now 6) over a year now, and the good sleep has helped him learn better. I used to buy the Natrol in the smaller bottle, but the bigger is more economical. Just be aware that the larger bottle is 2-1/2x the strength. I had to make a few phone calls to get the dosage right (we use 1/2 tsp)

Better than pills

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1081242により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Works about 50% of the time and seems to be more effective than the pills (I have tried 11 brands in pill form) and sprays. I have noticed that it is easy to lose the "window of opportunity" for actual sleep if I take it and decide to stay up a bit later to finish watching something on TV. It works but is very gentle and has never left me with a morning after feeling. I have chronic sleep problems and have found that it is best to switch out products because nothing seems to work for more than a week or two.

HIGHLY recommended!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2060946により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

I have severe trouble with insomnia, have tried many products (including prescription meds, herbal formulas, and even other brands of Melatonin) and this product really helps me to fall and stay asleep all night. What makes this work for me is that it is LIQUID and therefore more easily and quickly absorbed. HIGHLY recommended!!

Works great, as always!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3178645により May 25, 2009 に掲載

We use it to nudge a hyper little boy into sleep. It makes it easier for him to drop off. Dr. had us start with a low dose and increase it until we found the lowest dose that had him asleep within 30 minutes. Too much gives our little guy vivid dreams and way too much gives him nightmares.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent and can be used for children

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2266986により May 14, 2011 に掲載

My daughter takes 2/3 of a tablespoon and sleeps great with this. No funny pre-sleep hyperactivity as we had with some chewable melatonin before. Highly recommended!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 67