JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

We are PREGNANT!

Reviewer2089555により Sep 27, 2010 に掲載

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, Natrol Maca, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with ProCreation suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer2732709により Jun 22, 2010 に掲載

I am going through the menopause and have found this maca very good. The worst thing was getting a fat stomach, whatever I do. I have always watched my weight and exercised, but the overhanging stomach would not budge. Taking two of these a day (usually after evening meal) has made my fat stomach disappear, and the hot flushes that kept me awake at night, are gone. My curves have appeared again, and my waist is back. My mind has more clarity and I have more energy. I am over the moon with this maca. Anne (UK)

A true aphrodisiac...

Reviewer2374632により Jul 20, 2007 に掲載

My husband and I have always had a great love life. I ordered this because I thought it might be fun to try. WOW! We both took one a day for about 3 weeks and it really enhanced our physical desire and nightly activities! Definitely a nice boost for the bedroom. :)

Works well

Reviewer2373257により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

I think this helps boost my testosterone. I tried the NOW brand first but it was not very effective. I wanted to give Maca another chance so I bought this Natrol Maca and it is much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Product exceeds my expectation!

Reviewer2704458により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

Works well for the use intended. Will recommend this product to friends and family so they too can keep the heat up in the bedroom!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only thing that has helped!!!

Reviewer1310811により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

This has helped relieve the lethargy, mood depression of approaching menopause. And the great thing is that it worked within 2 days. The results have tapered off a bit now that I've been using it a few weeks, but it still makes a huge difference.

Mrs C.G

Reviewer2414415により Oct 13, 2008 に掲載

Maca is fantastic, all women should take this suppliment

Energy booster

Reviewer2672268により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking Maca for 2 weeks now. Get less tired, mood is improved. Cannot tell if it lifted up my desire but it's good as an energy booster.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This Maca is different because this one WORKS!!!

Reviewer2530419により May 21, 2010 に掲載

I have used Maca products from many different brands and as far as sexual vitality goes, this ones works and the others don't. From Taiwan

SEEMS TO BE WORKING

Reviewer1186427により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I AM TAKING THIS TO HELP GET RID OF HOT FLASHES, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF ABOUT HOW MANY FLASHES I GET IN A DAY, SO FAR I HAVE HAD FEWER.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33