JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

It doesn't work for me

tazminにより Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

The taste is good but there is no effect of cleansing for me. I even brew it for a long time and use one bag for a small cup.

Stay away!!

4896971836566709054により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

ZERO STARS...... No thew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

Tasty Tea

Reviewer2085840により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

I enjoy this tea for the peppermint flavor. It works somewhat for helping digestion too. I have a very difficult system and this helps.

Tea

Reviewer2242455により Apr 18, 2012 に掲載

very tasty

From Norway

Reviewer1250238により Mar 09, 2012 に掲載

Good taste, love it :D

Healthy and Refreshing Tea

Reviewer1678121により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for the Super Dieter's Tea. It is effective and pleasant to drink. So easy to order, even from Australia. Life wouldn't be as good without it! Thank you.

Tea

Reviewer1112005により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

like it!

Dieter's Tea

Reviewer3260927により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

It is a very good product and not comparable to anything I have found in the numerous stores I shop at. Service left no room for improvement.

always does the job

Reviewer1741514により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

keeps me regular and predictably so. I always have a supply on hand. Great for cleansing when used with a high fiber supplement. Sweeps away unwanted stuff and makes you feel energetic...also gives me a good nights sleep.

awesome