JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

We love it

Reviewer2448475により 2 02, 2008 に掲載

We have been using DHEA for about a year now and are very happy with the changes. We stopped taking it for about a month to see if what we were feeling was real or not. In fact we have more energy, seem sharper and just feel more alive.

Garry

Reviewer2943291により 8 31, 2008 に掲載

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my hormone levels and was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Sail through menopause

Reviewer1410254により 3 10, 2008 に掲載

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feel fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Reviewer2510914により 1 07, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this product for about a month and experienced an immediate increase in my energy. My sleep has been improved as well. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like I am 18 again. Strongly suggest for everyone feeling tired and having a hard time concentrating...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very effective to my fatigue( p.m.2~5)

Reviewer1308253により 8 21, 2011 に掲載

First time i did'nt believe this med.can decrease my chronic(about 10 yr iam 45)fatigue symptom.i used many other nutrients(vitamin....) minerals,ginsengs,benzodiazepine,ssri,snri,pekana homeopathic drugs,,,,there made some help.but definate effect was come today with this . i used this pregnenolone 25mg 3 tab/day just 1 tab/day had no effect. really my dhea hormone level was very low.i am very happy to meet you today.thanks.from south Korea

Love it!

Reviewer3260527により 1 12, 2011 に掲載

I battled adrenal fatigue and my DHEA-S was in the sub-basement. This has helped me tremendously.

Working Well

Reviewer2156006により 3 21, 2008 に掲載

This supplement was suggested by a friend of mine who is a physician. My father and I have been using it for about a month now and we have both noticed an improvement in our general well being.

Very good product

Reviewer2647853により 8 04, 2006 に掲載

I divide these tablets into quarters to take 6mg doses. These work noticeably well for me and my wife as well as a lupus sufferer who really liked how much better she felt after taking them.

DHEA

Reviewer1879173により 11 17, 2009 に掲載

I'm 65 years old. I take 75 mg (3 tablets) per day. My girlfriend is absolutely delighted.

DHEA - adrenal energy

Reviewer1155414により 1 25, 2011 に掲載

Since adding DHEA to supplemental routine, I've had more energy kick in sooner than usual.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 107