JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

We love it

Reviewer2448475により Feb 02, 2008 に掲載

We have been using DHEA for about a year now and are very happy with the changes. We stopped taking it for about a month to see if what we were feeling was real or not. In fact we have more energy, seem sharper and just feel more alive.

Sail through menopause

Reviewer1410254により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feel fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

Garry

Reviewer2943291により Aug 31, 2008 に掲載

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my hormone levels and was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Quality DHEA

Reviewer1851679により Aug 14, 2008 に掲載

I've taken three different brands of DHEA over the years & Natrol seems to have a much better effect than the others I've tried.

Great Product

Reviewer2510914により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this product for about a month and experienced an immediate increase in my energy. My sleep has been improved as well. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like I am 18 again. Strongly suggest for everyone feeling tired and having a hard time concentrating...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very effective to my fatigue( p.m.2~5)

Reviewer1308253により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

First time i did'nt believe this med.can decrease my chronic(about 10 yr iam 45)fatigue symptom.i used many other nutrients(vitamin....) minerals,ginsengs,benzodiazepine,ssri,snri,pekana homeopathic drugs,,,,there made some help.but definate effect was come today with this . i used this pregnenolone 25mg 3 tab/day just 1 tab/day had no effect. really my dhea hormone level was very low.i am very happy to meet you today.thanks.from south Korea

Working Well

Reviewer2156006により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This supplement was suggested by a friend of mine who is a physician. My father and I have been using it for about a month now and we have both noticed an improvement in our general well being.

Very good product

Reviewer2647853により Aug 04, 2006 に掲載

I divide these tablets into quarters to take 6mg doses. These work noticeably well for me and my wife as well as a lupus sufferer who really liked how much better she felt after taking them.

Don't like it

Reviewer1916270により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

This gave some strange side effects and I would not recommend DHEA as a supplement if you have some serious health problems. I have diabetes and heart failure and this was not a good trial.

Love it!

Reviewer3260527により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

I battled adrenal fatigue and my DHEA-S was in the sub-basement. This has helped me tremendously.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 104