JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recommended!!

Reviewer2855752により Dec 16, 2008 に掲載

I know these work for me! Helped me during exam times and revision. Certainly helps with recall and retention. And also helped me in social situations and conversing with people.

Noticeable Improvement!

Reviewer1608038により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

In my early 60's, I've wittnessed my mother,in her mid 80's, decline neurogically. To try to prevent this from happening to me,I've been taking Natol Brain Speed Memory for the past 18 months. After just a few weeks, I noticed that I was becoming an even quicker thinker. I plan to maintain use of this supplement!

mental ability

Reviewer1829142により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

worth every penny - we can manage our own finances, be alert when playing cards, and remember important details better than before

Getting smarter

Reviewer1352709により Apr 20, 2008 に掲載

Brain speed works. I have tons of energy and can think on my feet better than I used to. I'm fully aware from the moment I get up in the morning, 'til I go to bed at night.

Couldn't believe it.

Reviewer1330467により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

My father is 85 years old and lives only 5 miles from my sister (his daughter). He goes there almost every night for the last 14 years. Two weeks ago he started to get lost driving. He just keeps missing a road to turn on. It would take up to over an hour to get home. He would get so mad at himself for being so forgetful. Got him Brain Speed and in five days he stopped getting lost! I will be taking these myself!

Positive feedback

Reviewer1099841により Jun 10, 2009 に掲載

Definitely helps with short-term memory problems. Be careful to take exactly as directed.

exceptional

Reviewer1865002により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

I have an intense intellectual life and talk and speak several languages. I found this product a very good memory enhancer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good product. Really works.

Reviewer1541251により Aug 14, 2010 に掲載

You will love this product. It does what it says it will do. Recomended!!!

This is good product

Reviewer1777348により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

I like how this product works, really makes you think faster, you can memorise more and recall after, it really is good product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fluoride causes calcification of your brain, break free

Reviewer1486600により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

Toxins in our air and food cause memory fade. Things like mercury in vaccines, and high fructose syrup causes us to have dementia like symptoms This helps to restore the function of the brain and improve memory.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27