JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't do a thing.

Reviewer1619382により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

I bought this hoping to see a significant change in my memory but have seen none. I am on the second bottle and no change has been detected. It has a lot o B vitamins in it but I already take a B complex so no increase in energy. I find Natrol products don't really work for me. I hope some one else has better luck.

a lot of side effects

Reviewer1525993により Jan 22, 2010 に掲載

that product made a lot of side effects to me like sleplessness and alot of urination

Visual hallucination

Reviewer2791300により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

A few days after taking this, I started to experience hallucination twice. It occurred not after I took it, but hours after I had taken it. I had headaches and seeing dark holes. I have stopped taken for about a month, and I had not experienced the hallucination once since. The only other time I had such hallucination was about 10 years ago when I drunk my first and only Coke Zero. Doctor told me that I was allergic to the artificial sugar substitute. The reaction I had with this supplement was not as severe as my experience with Coke Zero, but it was still disturbing enough.

Yuck

5124943627809724456により Feb 14, 2016 に掲載

Has a very bad smell. Find it so hard to swallow

1st time user

Reviewer1424057により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

i dont really think if this tablets works.. before i took this tablets my performance at school was a little bit better but since i keep taking this product my performance was still the same and i feel a lot of pressure everytime i had a quiz or exam. i can memorize staff but after the next day a cant remember anything, so i end up of reviewing the whole thing again untill i got prostrited and i forgot everything.

Not for me

Reviewer1761364により Nov 09, 2008 に掲載

You may want to save your money with this one.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6