JA

5612685559404251352により Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

I received only 3 cans

Hidden Costs

5743860784494150025により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

The product is fine but I was not happy to find that I had to pay £15 vat which had no mention in your advert.Made the product very expensive and I shall beware of using your site again

Easy and Yummy

5603286301476387769により Mar 14, 2016 に掲載

Got my tablets today, very easy to eat, not overly sweet which is good and a yummy taste! Good value for money here, will be continuing to purchase :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5453927104678640452により Nov 13, 2015 に掲載

My hair stop fall and grow baby hair after 3 months I buy it again .. For me and my mother and sister

see nothing

4847326140558501991により Oct 15, 2015 に掲載

didn't see results!

B-vitamin

lillanneにより Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

Har hatt god virkning av forskjellige typer og store doser av B-vitaminer. Mye bedre form og tror det skyldes Biotin, B12 og B3. Tror, siden jeg egentlig ikke kan vite. Synd man ikke kan ta inn så store doser til Norge. Bestiller til Sverige og Spania.

Taste very good!

Reviewer1324255により May 25, 2014 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a short time(a few weeks) but have noticed my nails are growing longer as well as my hair. I love the flavor! I think this product is a keeper.

It's very cool product

5209565483113286289により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

It's very cool product

Good taste

khalilbhにより Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

I ordered 2 cherry flavor bottles but I received instead strawberry flavor bottles from Iherb and I don't know why. However; the taste is good enough and the pill dissolves really fast in the mouth (it takes about 3 minutes). I hope this product will cure my hair.

Strawberry?

odereviewsにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

I got a strawberry flavored biotin tablets from iHerb. Strange that title says cherry, but I got the strawberry package. Iherb doesn't even have the strawberry flavor from Natrol in their selection. Nothing to complain though. I like this a lot. Paying some extra for the chewable tablets, but it worth it. Much more fun to get supplements when they taste good. Good price and quality ratio.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10