JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

good flour

Reviewer1700166により Jan 12, 2013 に掲載

My child has celiac disease, so I'm always looking for a good flour.In Russia there is little gluten-free. Therefore, all I buy for my son on iherb. Recently received this torment. I liked it. Flour does not differ from wheat. For the first year I was able to make his little son dumplings! He loved it! This flour has no specific taste. From it you can bake cakes, make pancakes, dumplings. At the moment this is my favorite!

MY GO TO BAKING MIX

4875391679773923188により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

I'm so thankful to namaste for making this product.I am allergic to the potato flour that most gluten free baking mixes use in there ingredient lists.Makes the best potato free biscuits,just add enough milk(I use coconut milk). Thankyou Iherb for the cheapest price!

Best Gluten Free Biscuits and Dumplings

4858857738135658836により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

This is one of my GF baking go tos that I always keep on hand in my pantry.Makes the best Gluten free/potato free biscuits I have ever had.The secret to making the biscuits moist is adding enough milk(I use coconut milk) and of course not over mixing the dough.Tip: If your sensitive to sodium just add a small pinch of salt to the recipe or omit all together.

not bad

Reviewer1271871により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Its ok, I like muffin mix better

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4