MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Pumpkin Renew Cream Unscented, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

¥ 2237.81
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Truly a beauty cream that takes the ugly away

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Feb 03, 2012

I've been using this from a trial kit and finally purchased the full size. The jar is very heavy, it's glass which is a plus (no toxic BPA plastic touching my cream) but I do not care for the dull silver cap, I preferred the white one. This cream is pale lime green, completely unscented and has a very light/runny consistency. I have very oily and very dry skin...at the same time. I use this cream to finish exfoliating my skin. The Mychelle line is phenomenal and, unfortunately, I tried 2 kits and now I have to purchase everything that works instantly to fix my face so my bathroom counter has turned into a mini Mychelle spa. I use this cream after washing with the Pumpkin cleanser and/or rinsing off the Fruit Fiesta mask. When I do both, nearly all the dryness is gone. Under my eyes and naso-labial area, I then use a tiny bit of the ultimate beauty cream: the supreme polypeptide cream which takes the ugly away on contact & truly reverses aging; then I use the pumpkin renew cream all over: it eats up any remainders of dryness and makes the skin glowing, matte and smooth. With Mychelle, I truly go from haggard-ugly to gorgeous skin in minutes. (I don't win any beauty prizes but at 40+ Mychelle finally has made my bare skin supermodel like!) This is truly a miracle treatment. No matter what a Picasso I look like when I wake up, Mychelle works on contact and delivers more than it promises. This is the ONLY line that I've ever used among many that I can truly call a beauty cream. Nothing else compares. The trick with this line is figuring out what your skin problems are and then using the right treatments. And for that I recommend the trial kits first. That way you will know what works for you.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

wonderful for normal to dry skin

Posted by stephd From California on Dec 30, 2010

This is wonderful stuff. I'm a fair-skinned woman in my late 20s with combination skin, and during the summer I use the Oil-Free Grapefruit Cream but felt it wasn't hydrating enough for the winter, so I tried the Pumpkin Renew Cream. It is amazing! It's moisturizing and yet it doesn't sit on top of the skin--it absorbs completely and only leaves behind smooth, supple skin. I can't say enough about MyChelle. It's one of the few skincare lines I trust to be functional, effective, and non-irritating. I've never been unhappy with any of my MyChelle purchases.

Pumpkin Renew Cream

Posted by Reviewer1782730 From Great Britain on Aug 02, 2009

For my combination skin it was too greasy but for a dryer or more mature skin it would be great. I like unfragranced moisturiser.

MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream Unscented

Posted by Reviewer3278381 From Oregon on Sep 04, 2009

Cream is not too heavy, absorbs readily and is not greasy. However, it has a distinct scent from oil essences and it was supposed to be unscented. One of the reasons I ordered it was because it was unscented. Even this type of scent bothers me. The other reason I ordered it was because it is gluten free.

perfect daily moisture

Posted by Reviewer2230131 From California on May 20, 2009

This is a nice, light, mostly organic facial cream. Not too oily, not too thick, smooth everyday moisturizer. A friend recommended MyChelle products and she was right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »