JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

EGF Peptides

uma892により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

EGF Peptides 성분이 있는 크림이라 샀습니다. 사용감 가벼워 여름에도 바르기 좋아요. 보습력이 좀 떨어지겠지만 전 세럼으로 오일세럼을 사용하기 때문에 보습력에 대해선 불만이 없네요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Truly a beauty cream that takes the ugly away

PurplePegasusにより Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this from a trial kit and finally purchased the full size. The jar is very heavy, it's glass which is a plus (no toxic BPA plastic touching my cream) but I do not care for the dull silver cap, I preferred the white one. This cream is pale lime green, completely unscented and has a very light/runny consistency. I have very oily and very dry skin...at the same time. I use this cream to finish exfoliating my skin. The Mychelle line is phenomenal and, unfortunately, I tried 2 kits and now I have to purchase everything that works instantly to fix my face so my bathroom counter has turned into a mini Mychelle spa. I use this cream after washing with the Pumpkin cleanser and/or rinsing off the Fruit Fiesta mask. When I do both, nearly all the dryness is gone. Under my eyes and naso-labial area, I then use a tiny bit of the ultimate beauty cream: the supreme polypeptide cream which takes the ugly away on contact & truly reverses aging; then I use the pumpkin renew cream all over: it eats up any remainders of dryness and makes the skin glowing, matte and smooth. With Mychelle, I truly go from haggard-ugly to gorgeous skin in minutes. (I don't win any beauty prizes but at 40+ Mychelle finally has made my bare skin supermodel like!) This is truly a miracle treatment. No matter what a Picasso I look like when I wake up, Mychelle works on contact and delivers more than it promises. This is the ONLY line that I've ever used among many that I can truly call a beauty cream. Nothing else compares. The trick with this line is figuring out what your skin problems are and then using the right treatments. And for that I recommend the trial kits first. That way you will know what works for you.

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great

Reviewer2406177により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

light weight but effective at moisturizing, a little goes a long way. very happy with this product.

Perfect

Reviewer1171778により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I have sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts and it enough moisture.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1782385により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

I think I prefer the scented better though.

cream

healthABCにより Jan 14, 2011 に掲載

I love tis cream. It is so smooth and it smells nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wonderful for normal to dry skin

stephdにより Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

This is wonderful stuff. I'm a fair-skinned woman in my late 20s with combination skin, and during the summer I use the Oil-Free Grapefruit Cream but felt it wasn't hydrating enough for the winter, so I tried the Pumpkin Renew Cream. It is amazing! It's moisturizing and yet it doesn't sit on top of the skin--it absorbs completely and only leaves behind smooth, supple skin. I can't say enough about MyChelle. It's one of the few skincare lines I trust to be functional, effective, and non-irritating. I've never been unhappy with any of my MyChelle purchases.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

pumpkin renew cream

Reviewer2450095により Jan 04, 2010 に掲載

moisturizes without greasy residue

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Enough moisture for my skin

Reviewer1691317により Nov 20, 2009 に掲載

The texture is a just a bit too runny (it almost falls off my finger when I dip it out of the jar), but once on my skin it absorbs quickly and gives me just enough moisture. After application my skin isn't dry, but it isn't greasy and oily either! This is labeled as unscented, but due to the natural ingredients used, there is still a very slight fragrance. It is not overpowering or bad at all. But it is not truly scent-free. I will definitely buy it again, but probably only in fall and winter.

MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream Unscented

Reviewer3278381により Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

Cream is not too heavy, absorbs readily and is not greasy. However, it has a distinct scent from oil essences and it was supposed to be unscented. One of the reasons I ordered it was because it was unscented. Even this type of scent bothers me. The other reason I ordered it was because it is gluten free.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています