JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Truly a beauty cream that takes the ugly away

PurplePegasusにより Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this from a trial kit and finally purchased the full size. The jar is very heavy, it's glass which is a plus (no toxic BPA plastic touching my cream) but I do not care for the dull silver cap, I preferred the white one. This cream is pale lime green, completely unscented and has a very light/runny consistency. I have very oily and very dry skin...at the same time. I use this cream to finish exfoliating my skin. The Mychelle line is phenomenal and, unfortunately, I tried 2 kits and now I have to purchase everything that works instantly to fix my face so my bathroom counter has turned into a mini Mychelle spa. I use this cream after washing with the Pumpkin cleanser and/or rinsing off the Fruit Fiesta mask. When I do both, nearly all the dryness is gone. Under my eyes and naso-labial area, I then use a tiny bit of the ultimate beauty cream: the supreme polypeptide cream which takes the ugly away on contact & truly reverses aging; then I use the pumpkin renew cream all over: it eats up any remainders of dryness and makes the skin glowing, matte and smooth. With Mychelle, I truly go from haggard-ugly to gorgeous skin in minutes. (I don't win any beauty prizes but at 40+ Mychelle finally has made my bare skin supermodel like!) This is truly a miracle treatment. No matter what a Picasso I look like when I wake up, Mychelle works on contact and delivers more than it promises. This is the ONLY line that I've ever used among many that I can truly call a beauty cream. Nothing else compares. The trick with this line is figuring out what your skin problems are and then using the right treatments. And for that I recommend the trial kits first. That way you will know what works for you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wonderful for normal to dry skin

stephdにより Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

This is wonderful stuff. I'm a fair-skinned woman in my late 20s with combination skin, and during the summer I use the Oil-Free Grapefruit Cream but felt it wasn't hydrating enough for the winter, so I tried the Pumpkin Renew Cream. It is amazing! It's moisturizing and yet it doesn't sit on top of the skin--it absorbs completely and only leaves behind smooth, supple skin. I can't say enough about MyChelle. It's one of the few skincare lines I trust to be functional, effective, and non-irritating. I've never been unhappy with any of my MyChelle purchases.

Pumpkin Renew Cream

Reviewer1782730により Aug 02, 2009 に掲載

For my combination skin it was too greasy but for a dryer or more mature skin it would be great. I like unfragranced moisturiser.

MyChelle Pumpkin Renew Cream Unscented

Reviewer3278381により Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

Cream is not too heavy, absorbs readily and is not greasy. However, it has a distinct scent from oil essences and it was supposed to be unscented. One of the reasons I ordered it was because it was unscented. Even this type of scent bothers me. The other reason I ordered it was because it is gluten free.

perfect daily moisture

Reviewer2230131により May 20, 2009 に掲載

This is a nice, light, mostly organic facial cream. Not too oily, not too thick, smooth everyday moisturizer. A friend recommended MyChelle products and she was right.

great product.

Reviewer1116726により Jun 14, 2009 に掲載

I have tried both scented and unscented Pumpkin Renew Creams and I like the unscented best. I dont know why though. They both seem the same. If I went into a store and they only had the scented I wouldnt mind at all. I have been using the Mychelle acne line for about 4 months now and most of my face has cleared up except for my jaw line...which is still bad. Could be that I am still breastfeeding though. But everytime I start using the Cranberry Mud Mask my skin freaks out again. I have been told its part of the process but I just cant stand having anymore zits than I have. So I use everything but that.

EGF Peptides

uma892により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

EGF Peptides 성분이 있는 크림이라 샀습니다. 사용감 가벼워 여름에도 바르기 좋아요. 보습력이 좀 떨어지겠지만 전 세럼으로 오일세럼을 사용하기 때문에 보습력에 대해선 불만이 없네요.

Perfect

Reviewer1171778により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I have sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts and it enough moisture.

great

Reviewer2406177により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

light weight but effective at moisturizing, a little goes a long way. very happy with this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1782385により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

I think I prefer the scented better though.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16