MyChelle Dermaceuticals, NoTox Anti-Wrinkle Serum, All / Combination, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

¥ 4698.27
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 From Maine on Apr 16, 2009

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer1311043 From Illinois on Jul 28, 2010

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1479106 From California on Aug 09, 2010

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer2295485 From South Carolina on May 26, 2009

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer2201414 From New York on Nov 26, 2009

Don't break out, seems hypoallergenic. However, in 2 weeks I have not noticed a reduction in wrinkles yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »