JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Love Your Lips, Black Currant Pomegranate, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥1,330

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

awesome

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1336522により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

I have never thought a lip balm can propel me to write a review. But I have to say that this has literally changed the texture of my lips. I have a million and one lip balms in different bags, pockets, drawers, and even in my car. Most of them just glob on and stay there until it's rubbed off. This is a bit hard to spread onto your lips, but it stays for a long time in a matte finish. It's not goopy or greasy and it just makes my lips look "normal". My boyfriend hated that I wore goopy lip balms all the time but now he doesn't say anything because he doesn't feel anything on his lips when he kisses me. I'm not entirely sure if it has any plumping action, but the fact that it stays on and keeps my lips moisturized well earns a spot on my "favourite" list. I only use this now and can't use other greasy lip balms. It's pricey, but it's the size of a glue stick so it will last a long time. I get har-har comments when I pull it out of my purse, but they sing a different tune when I tell them how amazing this thing is.

The Best!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5000713646271154251により Sep 13, 2013 に掲載

Not sure why this product has such low reviews, because it's the best balm I've ever used! I am a self-confessed lip balm junkie and have tried just about everything, but nothing compares to this. After a month of daily use, my lips are much improved - they are amazingly soft and look much healthier overall. The balm itself is quite firm (but definitely not too hard), has good staying power, and the huge tube lasts a long time (even for someone like me who uses it constantly). I purchased this in Blackcurrant Pomegranate which is lovely, but have since stocked up on every other flavour available and am looking forward to trying them out.

no no

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2402627により Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

i have bought many lip balms in here but this one doesn't do anything for my lips. it is very very hard and gives nothing but a thin layer of wax after having to press it hard on the lips a lot first. do not buy it. worst i have tried.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3