JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mychelle Pumpkin Peel

Reviewer1144124により 3 26, 2010 に掲載

A wonderful and gentle exfoliate for the face that provides a renewal of skin cells and a natural glow.

from israel

Reviewer2435098により 1 17, 2012 に掲載

i only used it twice but i think that my skin looks smoother after using this peeling

From Russia

moonanaにより 8 15, 2012 に掲載

I jusy think it's a little bit too pricey, and didn't notice any visible effect, though used it according to the instruction. На мой взгляд дороговат за такой маленький объем, сильных изменений не заметила, больше не куплю.

Smells Edible

Reviewer1758740により 8 08, 2011 に掲載

It smells great and a little goes a long way, but I have not seen any results from using it. I have used it 2-3x a week for a few weeks and I have not seen any noticeable change. I will keep using it, but so far I will not buy again.

Disappointed

Reviewer1305759により 7 11, 2011 に掲載

After reading all the rave reviews, I thought I would give this a try. Well it was quite disappointing. I tried it twice, and the results were the same. Every time I put it on, it would burn and itch my face to the point where I would have to wash it off. What a waste of money!

Eats off all dry skin

PurplePegasusにより 4 13, 2010 に掲載

I got a trial size of this and it is simply AMAZING. I have severe hormonal imbalance which causes very parched skin. My glycolic acid cleanser & toner don't work, neither does the scrub! But this is amazing. I can put a thin layer when I wake up & wash off 5 min later & my skin is normal, soft & radiant all day. Highly recommended.

Utterly Amazing

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより 12 30, 2008 に掲載

I am ecstatic that iherb is now offering this line. This is the best product I've used in the mask/peel category. It really works and it also smells wonderful.

MyChelle products.

Reviewer2045362により 4 02, 2009 に掲載

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Reviewer1503921により 5 07, 2010 に掲載

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.

Great!