iHerbは初めての方?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Incredible Pumpkin Peel, All / Combination, Step 2, Treatment, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

¥2,609
¥3,028
¥ 2608.67
Savings of: ¥420 (14% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (12)

Mychelle Pumpkin Peel

Posted by Reviewer1144124 on Mar 26, 2010

A wonderful and gentle exfoliate for the face that provides a renewal of skin cells and a natural glow.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Jan 17, 2012

i only used it twice but i think that my skin looks smoother after using this peeling

From Russia

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012

I jusy think it's a little bit too pricey, and didn't notice any visible effect, though used it according to the instruction. На мой взгляд дороговат за такой маленький объем, сильных изменений не заметила, больше не куплю.

Smells Edible

Posted by Reviewer1758740 on Aug 08, 2011

It smells great and a little goes a long way, but I have not seen any results from using it. I have used it 2-3x a week for a few weeks and I have not seen any noticeable change. I will keep using it, but so far I will not buy again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1305759 on Jul 11, 2011

After reading all the rave reviews, I thought I would give this a try. Well it was quite disappointing. I tried it twice, and the results were the same. Every time I put it on, it would burn and itch my face to the point where I would have to wash it off. What a waste of money!