JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Incredible Pumpkin Peel, All / Combination, Step 2, Treatment, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

¥3,007

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Mychelle Pumpkin Peel

Reviewer1144124により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

A wonderful and gentle exfoliate for the face that provides a renewal of skin cells and a natural glow.

from israel

Reviewer2435098により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

i only used it twice but i think that my skin looks smoother after using this peeling

From Russia

moonanaにより Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

I jusy think it's a little bit too pricey, and didn't notice any visible effect, though used it according to the instruction. На мой взгляд дороговат за такой маленький объем, сильных изменений не заметила, больше не куплю.

Smells Edible

Reviewer1758740により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

It smells great and a little goes a long way, but I have not seen any results from using it. I have used it 2-3x a week for a few weeks and I have not seen any noticeable change. I will keep using it, but so far I will not buy again.

Disappointed

Reviewer1305759により Jul 11, 2011 に掲載

After reading all the rave reviews, I thought I would give this a try. Well it was quite disappointing. I tried it twice, and the results were the same. Every time I put it on, it would burn and itch my face to the point where I would have to wash it off. What a waste of money!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21